• Baskent University School of Law, LL.B
• The University of Sheffield, South
Yorkshire, United Kingdom. LL.M
• Corporate Law, Mergers and
• International Commercial Law and
• Commercial Contracts
• StartUP Law
• Compliance Projects, Project
Finance,Private equity fund raisings,
• Corporate Structuring and alternative
und Raising Structures, White-
• Collarirregularities, internal Corporate
• Istanbul Bar Association
• English and Wales Bar – Pending
• British Chamber of Commerce Turkey
• The Law Society – England
• London Legal Translation – Nationally
Certified Judiciary Interpreter
090 212 252 18 85
090 212 252 27 73
Sarper is a partner in, and heads up the corporate team.
Sarper started his legal career in the year 2007, after receiving his LL.B degree from Başkent University School of Law. Sarper joined Bilgen | Esen | Özmert after 12 years of experience- mostly gained at international consultancy firms and high-profile international law firms in Istanbul and London. He also studied at the University of Sheffield based in the United Kingdom, and gained his LL.M degree with the Master thesis of “A proposal for eliminating the lack of private equity problem and maintaining a proper legal infrastructure for “Growth Finance”
Following the receipt of his LL.M degree at Sheffield, he established his own consultancy firm in London, providing expertise on matters pertaining to merger and acquisitions, international commercial contracts and company law matters.
Sarper is a specialist in a diverse range of legal matters including: managing the legal processes of publicly-listed companies, buy-outs, private equity fund raising, corporate structuring and alternative fund raising structures, as well as, white-collar irregularities, internal corporate inspections, due diligence on business ethics and anti-corruption investigations and representing the clients regarding the above-mentioned issues.